A home inspection is important in that it allows the potential buyer of the home an opportunity to gain an informed perspective on the home they intend to purchase. A buyer’s inspection is an overview of all of the major components of the home, and is used by buyers to determine the condition of the home.
An inspection will help you decide if a home is right for you, and also help avoid homes that have substantial and costly defects or potential health hazards.
- Under 1000 sq ft$350
- 1000 - 1500 sq ft$375
- 1500 - 2500 sq ft$425
- 2500 - 3500 sq ft$475
- Additional Units$150+Apartment/Building
- Garage Bay$25+
- Well Water Quality Analysis$175Includes A&L Labs Comprehensive Test – Uranium and Arsenic included.
- Radon Air Testing$175With Inspection
- Radon Air Testing$199Standalone Service (without inspection)
- Radon Water Testing$100With Inspection
- Radon Water Testing$150Standalone Service (without inspection)
- Radon Water Testing$75Bundled with Well Water Quality Analysis (with Inspection)